DERMAL FILLERS IN NEW JERSEY
At MAEZ Integrative Healthcare, we have a solution for your health and wellness needs.
Skin naturally loses hyaluronic acid and collagen as it ages, resulting in decreased elasticity and plumpness. When sun exposure, weight gain and loss, lifestyle choices, and genetics are added, the skin becomes predisposed to wrinkles and early symptoms of aging.
A dermal filler can help. There are a variety of fillers on the market today designed for unique needs, such as reducing fine lines and wrinkles, filling furrows and indentations, diminishing acne and other scars, plumping sagging skin, and decreasing other signs of aging. Fillers can restore hyaluronic acid and collagen levels, leaving skin hydrated, soft, and smoother. Both men and women can benefit from dermal fillers.
What are the Benefits of Dermal Fillers?
Dermal filler technology has come a long way. Today’s choices offer many benefits, including the ones listed below.
Unlike certain cosmetic procedures, most dermal filler results are apparent as soon as you leave the office. Within hours and up to several days, full benefits will emerge.
Clients can return to work and their daily activities immediately after treatment. There are no rest periods or other limitations for most people. Reducing exposure to the sun or cold for a short period may be recommended after some treatments.
No Side Effects
Some clients will experience minor redness or slight swelling at the treatment site. Most clients, however, do not have any telltale signs of treatment. Those that do can often cover the area with makeup. Side effects usually go away within hours.
Many clients schedule their treatments during lunch hour. Your specialist will most likely numb your face with a topical solution for a few minutes before treatment. The injections themselves are quick. Most people spend no more than 45 minutes at their dermal filler appointment. Appointments can be shorter or longer depending on the product and the area that needs to be treated. Sometimes, 10 minutes is all it takes.
Dermal filler results can last from six months to two years, depending on the product used and the area that needs treatment.
Dermal filler specialists are trained in the most effective ways to use products depending on their clients’ needs. Their training can ensure both safety and optimal results.
Decreased Signs of Aging
Many dermal fillers have a natural component, such as hyaluronic acid, which lessens the signs of aging. Some filler products stimulate the production of collagen, which the body naturally produces. All fillers will lead to more youthful-looking skin that is tighter, smoother, and more luminous.
Plumper, Smoother Skin
After treatment, many clients look in the mirror and say that they look like a much younger version of themselves. That is because dermal fillers can resolve many problems, including:
- Restore volume to sunken cheeks.
- Smooth out lines and folds around the nose and mouth, such as nasolabial folds.
- Fill in the bothersome marionette lines around the mouth.
- Lessen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, including crow’s feet, frown lines, and brow furrows.
- Diminish vertical lip lines.
- Plump and enhance the lips.
- Smooth chin creases.
- Fill acne and accident-related scars.
What are Common Dermal Fillers?
We use a variety of dermal fillers in daily practice. Your cosmetic specialist will discuss your needs and expectations and recommend an appropriate treatment plan and product. We stay current on rapidly evolving dermal filler treatments, including the following common products:
- Restylane: Restylane is an FDA-approved gel that adds volume to the lips and fills moderate to severe wrinkles and folds in the skin. It is the first dermal filler made from non-animal-based hyaluronic acid, making it safe for those allergic to collagen. There are several different products available under the Restylane name.
- Juvéderm: Juvéderm injectable gel is an excellent option for lip enhancement, deep folds, facial lines, wrinkle correction, and lip augmentation. It is also used for contouring, such as shaping the cheeks and chin and filling the lines around the eyes, mouth, and forehead. Juvederm offers a good number of different products under its umbrella brand.
- Belotero Balance: This hyaluronic gel quickly integrates into the skin to correct problem areas. Belotero Balance can resolve light, moderate, and severe problems. For example, it is strong enough to treat deep nasolabial folds, yet it is soft enough to treat vertical lip lines.
- Radiesse: Radiesse injectable filler stimulates the body to produce new collagen. It provides both immediate and long-lasting correction of wrinkles and folds, adding volume to the face for a natural look. It is a popular filler that can last up to two years.
- Dysport: Dysport is primarily used to treat wrinkles. Like Botox, it is a type of botulism toxin injected under the skin to still targeted muscles so that the treated area looks smoother. It is perfect for frown lines located between the eyebrows but has several other uses.
- Perlane: Perlane is made from hyaluronic acid. It adds fullness and restores volume to correct moderate and severe facial wrinkles and folds. It is often used to fill the lines from your nose to the corners of your mouth, known as nasolabial folds.
How Much Do Dermal Fillers Cost in New Jersey?
Most dermal fillers cost, on average, between $550 and $1,000 per syringe. The number of syringes needed depends on the treatment area and your personal goals. For this reason, actual costs cannot be determined until you meet with your cosmetic specialist. You will always know the exact cost before any treatment begins.