With the winter holidays over, many people are making resolutions for the new year, such as quitting old habits. How about starting a new habit that is actually good for you: a monthly HydraFacial.
A HydraFacial is a quick, noninvasive way of moisturizing and cleansing your skin. HydraFacials strip away dead skin cells and clear pores of impurities, leaving your skin ultra-clean, soft, and glowing. HydraFacials are gentle, painless, and work on any skin type or tone. The results are cumulative, meaning the more facials you get, the better your skin will continue to look.
Making HydraFacials a monthly habit will help you maintain the fantastic benefits of this procedure that is customized to your unique needs:
- Reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Improvement in skin tone. No more dull and discolored skin.
- Smoother skin that glows with health.
- Lightened dark spots and improved sun damage.
- More elasticity and hydration.
- Fewer acne breakouts with consistent facials.
- Less oily and dry patches.
- Clearer and smaller pores, fewer blackheads, and other acne.
How Does a HydraFacial Work?
The HydraFacial process is painless and takes just 30 to 60 minutes. Your cosmetic specialist will choose the serums used based on your unique skin. The process has three steps:
- Cleanse and peel: Your cosmetic specialist will deep clean and exfoliate your skin using a light peeling procedure that does not hurt or cause blisters.
- Extract and hydrate: A special device will extract impurities from deep within pores. This allows the skin to be open clear enough to absorb the moisturizing agents that come next. Moisturizing serums used are based on your needs and skin type.
- Nourish and protect: The last step in a HydraFacial treatment is the gentle application of antioxidants and peptides. These elements create a youthful glow and can continue to improve your skin until your next HydraFacial.
There is no downtime with a HydraFacial. Most people go right back to work or their daily activities after their sessions. HydraFacials are safe and have no side effects except for temporary redness experienced by some patients.
Why Monthly HydraFacials?
With each passing month, skin continues to age and lose collagen, leading to the formation of wrinkles and loss of elasticity. Not to mention, your skin will consistently glow and look healthy.
HydraFacials work cumulatively. That means the more you get, the more your skin will improve. With this constant cleansing and hydration, you can feel confident that your skin is being cared for in the most effective way possible. While anyone can clean and moisturize at home, only professional-grade products will truly clean and thoroughly hydrate the skin.
How Does Winter Affect Skin?
Starting your HydraFacial habit in Jan. can combat the effects of winter weather on the skin, such as dryness, flakiness, and reduced hydration. Seasonal dryness combined with heat from furnaces, fireplaces, and other sources deplete humidity in the air. In turn, the skin produces less sebum, which is an oily, waxy substance produced by the body’s sebaceous glands that coats, moisturizes, and protects the skin. As a result, the skin loses moisture, and skin renewal slows down.
Winter HydraFacials can kick-start hydration and keep it going throughout the year for beautiful, hydrated skin year-round. Try a HydraFacial today to start the new year. You might love the instant benefits and gratification from this simple, effective spa treatment.
MAEZ Integrative Healthcare Provides Relaxing HydraFacial Services in New Jersey
Our licensed medical professionals at MAEZ Integrative Healthcare provide HydraFacial services in New Jersey. Look and feel better in just 30 minutes with this noninvasive, nonsurgical technique. For an initial consultation, call us at 609-748-4110 or fill out our online form to get started. Located in Linwood, New Jersey, we serve clients throughout Northfield, Somers Point, Margate, Longport, and Atlantic County.